The Beach House @ The Roundtree
We are excited to announce our latest addition to The Roundtree, Amagansett, The Beach House. Available for booking starting Memorial Day weekend.
Please call 631-518-2515 to inquire about pricing and availability.
Just a short distance from the hotel, this newly renovated 4 bedroom private residence is located south of Montauk Highway in the peaceful beach community, known as the Dunes. With private access to the beach, this hidden seaside retreat is just steps to the ocean with gorgeous white sand beaches that stretch for miles. Built in the 1960’s by renowned East Hampton Architect, Alfred Scheffer, this home was originally owned by famous playwright, Neil Simon, who during ownership, received his first of many Tony Awards for “The Odd Couple”.
The house consists of two separate dwellings, the main house and a guest studio. The main house has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths with walk-in showers, a spacious living room with a majestic wood burning fireplace, an open modern gourmet European kitchen, a manicured backyard with sun loungers, a hammock, and outdoor shower, and a patio equipped with bbq grill and a dining table perfect for entertaining on a summer night. The Master Bedroom also features a small private outdoor sitting area that is ideal for meditation or yoga.
The Guest Studio, with a separate entrance, is a delightful two-story cottage that consists of a living room/recreation space on the 1st floor with a full bathroom and a 2nd floor that is set up to be a guest bedroom with a queen size sofa bed and full bath, or it can be the perfect remote office space with a desk, printer, Wi-Fi, and a Viking mini fridge.
- Walking distance to beach
- Private beach access with private pathways
- Property includes main house plus separate guest cottage
- 2 car garage
- Main house includes 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, VIPP kitchen, Miele appliances, wood burning fireplace, 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, living room, back yard patio with outdoor shower, bbq grill and dining table
- Guest cottage includes office on the 2nd floor with sofa bed and full bath and a family room on the 1st floor with sofa bed and full bathroom
- Personal concierge for prearrival grocery, planning activities and dinner reservations
- Daily housekeeping + laundry service
- Grown Alchemist bath products
- Frette Linens
- Matouk Towels
- Beach essentials – chairs, umbrellas, coolers and towels
- Beach parking pass
- Welcome basket
- Amber Waves weekly farm share and flower share
- Access to all hotel amenities – s’mores, afternoon cookies, beach buggy, ice cream happy hour, sat morning yoga, continental breakfast